Sunday, November 10, 2013

Personalized Banner for Family Command Center

 
 
I've been working hard on creating a family command center (See this post for more info).  I've put together this banner with our last name on it for the top of the family command center. 
 
 
 
I really love how it turned out!  It was very simple to make as well.  I picked up some chipboard pennant shapes, covered them with pretty scrapbook paper, inked the edges of the pennant, added some punched black cardstock and the chipboard letters, and then set the holes with silver eyelets, strung the pennants on some black cord, and voila: pretty personalized banner!
 
Also, at either end of the banner is a chipboard fleur-de-lis that I painted white and stamped with a black damask design.  I really like the way this turned out.
 
 
I am still feverishly working on projects for the command center, but promise to post photos when it's done! 
 


No comments: