Thursday, January 14, 2010

Vintage Wedding Goodness - My Something Old

I have raved about handmade items on http://etsy.com/ before. My one of a kind wedding bands were purchased from jewelerjohn's shop just recently. Did you know they sell vintage items in addition to handmade? Just out of pure curiosity did I decide to browse through vintage evening bags and stumbled upon a beauty! You must check out this etsy seller: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HollywoodVintageGlam . Awesome finds. So here is the vintage bridal bag I am going to use as my something old:

I can't wait to receive this in the mail! It's so totally me! I will update you as to the level of customer service I receive from the seller later.

Catering Update:

We are going with Indy Anna's catering located at 6811 East 32nd Street in Indianapolis. Owners Tim and Judi are spectacular! Friendly, down-to-earth people; tasty food; and more bang for our buck! I recommend adding Indy Anna's to your list of caterers to interview if you are in or around Indianapolis. Will let you know the overall grade after the big day,9-18-10!

No comments: