Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Craft Room Ideas From Pinterest

I really want a craft room!  With all my craft supplies and being interested in so many different types of crafts, I really could use a space devoted to crafting and creating.  So I searched Pinterest looking for ideas for my craft room, whenever I get a home with an extra room (hopefully soon!). 

This craft room has bright colorful aspects to it, something I'd like for my craft room.



Everycraft room needs an island like this one to not only store supplies, but to use as a workspace.



I really like all the storage in this carft room, so many options!



A craft room with good organization is a must!




Love this craft room, especially the see-through cabinets and chandelier.




This has got to be my favorite craft room idea because I love the decor and color scheme.  The chadelier is so posh, too!





The above two photos are of the same craft room, two different views.  This room has different stations, an idea I'd like to incorporate.




I'd need a pretty chair in my craft room by my book case full of craft books and magazines and would use that area as a reading nook.




This multifunctional craft space is awesome!






The 3 photos above were pinned from tipjunkie.com and are great inspiration for my craft room.


I will have a craft room!













No comments: