Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weight Loss Success With Sparkpeople




So, I have a few pounds I'd like to lose. Well, more like 50 pounds I would like to lose. I know a lot of people in the same boat. Even if you just want to lose 10 pounds, this site can help you do it! http://sparkpeople.com/ is awesome! My family doctor actually recommended it. There are many different ways the site can help with your weight loss, and I have lost 10 pounds to date so I had to share. There's a calorie counter, suggested meal plans, fitness tracker/calories burned tracker, blogs and articles on fitness, health, nutrition and other things, as well as a whole support network community with message boards where there is the capability to make your own "sparkpage" and add sparkfriends.



I have really found the calorie counter on sparkpeople very helpful. I mean who knew there were so many calories in a bowl of ice cream, well I didn't until I started using the counter! You can set goals for yourself and share your progress with others, if you desire.



Best of all, membership to sparkpeople is FREE! I wouldn't share this info with you unless I really felt like this was a truly helpful website. By the way, feel free to add me as a sparkfriend if you join, username: Kalschmi . Have fun while you lose weight! You can do it!

No comments: